In the week after the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. eased its stringent private-equity proposal, firms appear wary but ready to bid on failed banks again.
After FDIC Rule, PE Wary But Set to Seek Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.