A federal judge last week sided with the competitor, Alliance Bancorp of Pennsylvania, and barred Jay Sidhu's New Century Bank from rebranding itself Customers 1st Bank.
Old Name's Tainted, New Name's Taken
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.