As servicers look more broadly at all documents involved in foreclosures, the resulting delays will hamper the filing of new foreclosures not just those already begun.
In Foreclosure Crisis, Scrutiny Turns to 'Lost-Note' Affidavits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.