In an overdraft class action, plaintiffs' attorneys moved to unseal records in the case. This move could prompt greater public scrutiny of banks' motives.
Motion to Unseal Records in Overdraft Case May Set Precedent
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.