The report found that the bureau's financial statements were "fairly presented in all material respects" and that CFPB "had effective internal control over financial reporting."
GAO Gives CFPB High Marks in First Financial Audit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter