The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau released a prototype for a shorter, easier-to-understand credit card agreement on Wednesday as part of its ongoing effort to improve disclosures for financial products.
CFPB Unveils Prototype for Simplified Credit Card Agreement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter