The head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau talks about the challenges of building a new agency, quelling fear of the bureau among the industry, working with other regulators, and preparing for 2012.
The CFPB's First Year and Future Challenges: A Conversation with Raj Date
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app