The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Thursday it was seeking additional comments on the ability-to-repay rule, dashing expectations that a final rule would come by the end of June.
CFPB Delays Long-Awaited QM Rule Until 'End of 2012'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter