Parties are "very close" to finalizing a legal settlement over 'robosigning' allegations levied against the nation's dozen or so top ranked servicers, HUD secretary Shaun Donovan said.
HUD's Donovan: Robosigning Settlement Imminent, 1 Million Affected
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter