A bill that could move quickly in the Senate would subject independent agencies like the FDIC and CFPB to more scrutiny from the president's staff.
Regulatory Bill Sparks Alarm Among Reform Advocates
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues