Lender Processing Services said Monday it will pay $1.8 million to settle claims by Colorado Attorney General John Suthers that it allowed unauthorized signatures and improper notarizations of mortgage documents.
LPS Settles with Colorado for $1.8 Million
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app