Two days after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid introduced a bill extending the blanket coverage for transaction accounts for two years, the Tennessee Republican said he will oppose any such extension.
Corker Calls for End to TAG
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter