Industry lawyers were feeling confident late last year about a key case pending before the Supreme Court. But now the case has fizzled, and federal officials have issued a proposal that could hurt banks' chances of victory in the future.
Banks Hit Legal Setbacks in Fair Lending Fight
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter