Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray said Wednesday that a bill to clarify protections for privileged information provided to the bureau could become law by the end of May.
Cordray Hopeful Privilege Bill Becomes Law by Memorial Day
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app