The Senate finally confirmed Martin Gruenberg and three others to serve on the FDIC board, but in an rare omission did not confirm Gruenberg to serve as chairman of the agency. Thomas Curry, however, was confirmed as Comptroller of the Currency.
Senate Confirms FDIC, OCC Nominees With an Unexpected Twist
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter