For differing reasons, parties in at least two cases are seeking appeals courts to weigh in on so-called "business judgment" rules, which would have a significant effect on FDIC lawsuits against bankers at failed institutions.
Appeals Courts May Soon Tackle Key Issue in Failed-Bank Suits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app