A government watchdog is recommending the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau implement several additional internal controls to avoid misappropriation of assets or inaccurate financial statements.
GAO Urges CFPB to Improve Internal Financial Controls
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues