The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is spending too much on top officials' salaries, travel and a planned office renovation, Republicans said during a House Financial Services subcommittee hearing on Tuesday.
House Republicans Accuse CFPB of Overspending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app