Banks are sitting on hundreds of thousands of vacant homes that are in foreclosure and repossessed properties at a time when housing inventory is at a low point, RealtyTrac said.
Banks Sit on Vacant, Repossessed 'Must-Sell' Homes: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app