The Federal Reserve Board said Friday it plans to collect $440 million in fees from 70 companies for increased supervision by the agency.
Fed Will Collect $440M in Supervision Fees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues