Sen. Elizabeth Warren continued her drive to end "too big to fail" in a speech on Thursday, arguing lawmakers shouldn't wait until regulators have fully implemented the Dodd-Frank Act before taking action.
Warren Slams Regulatory Delays, Calls for End of 'Too Big to Fail'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter