Banks can report suspected elder financial abuse to authorities without violating privacy provisions under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, according to guidance issued by seven federal regulators Tuesday.
New Guidance Aims to Help Banks Prevent Elder Financial Abuse
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app