The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Thursday denied an appeal made by several Native American tribal lenders who were seeking to block a civil investigation into their online payday lending practices.
CFPB Denies Tribal Payday Lenders' Appeal to Stop Investigation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter