Deutsche Bank's former subsidiary MortgageIT has agreed to pay $12.1 million to settle claims that it discriminated against African-American and Hispanic consumers seeking mortgage loans, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development said Tuesday.
MortgageIT to Pay $12.1M in Mortgage Discrimination Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues