Democratic lawmakers, including Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. Maxine Waters, are asking regulators for more detail on a recent settlement with mortgage servicers that halted an independent foreclosure review started last spring.
Warren, Waters Seek Answers on Mortgage Servicer Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues