GOP Sens. Bob Corker of Tennessee and David Vitter of Louisiana have introduced legislation that would require the Federal Reserve to focus on price stability to keep inflation low as its top priority.
Corker, Vitter Introduce Fed Single Mandate Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app