A third-party arbitrator, responding to a complaint filed by Discover Financial Services, has ruled that JPMorgan Chase did not mislead consumers regarding its Chase Freedom credit card.
Ad Dispute Brings Split Decision for Chase, Discover
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues