Sen. Elizabeth Warren defended the CFPB during a speech on Wednesday, imploring credit unions to lend their support for the agency's director Richard Cordray ahead of a contentious confirmation battle.
Warren Defends CFPB, Cordray Ahead of Confirmation Battle
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter