Acting independently of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. ordered $14 million in fines against two RBS subsidiaries, including restitution to over 300,000 customers.
OCC, FDIC Enforcement Action Hits RBS for Overdraft Programs
APR 30, 2013 11:11am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE