The battle over funding for a Department of Justice program to root out fraud in the payments processing industry is heating up this week, as the Senate begins consideration of the law enforcement agency's appropriations bill.
Funding Battle over Operation Choke Point Moves to Senate
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter