The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a statement Thursday saying a Supreme Court decision issued earlier that day involving presidential recess appointments did not have any impact on the agency's previous rulemakings.
Supreme Court Ruling Will Not Impact CFPB, Agency Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app