New York banks have been worried that Mayor Bill de Blasio's plans for affordable housing would hurt multifamily lending. But two recent city political decisions have been favorable for banks, and some CEOs say they're hopeful now.
New York's Multifamily Lenders Adapt to Political Changes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter