While distressed borrowers said they're more satisfied with the customer service they receive today than a year ago, servicers with large portfolios of distressed loans were still ranked lower than their peers in a recent J.D. Power survey.
Borrowers Give Servicers Higher Marks for Customer Experience
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter