A case filed by subprime card issuer First Premier Bank raises questions about how much influence card companies have over the websites that consumers use to price-shop.
Lawsuit Exposes Dark Art of Credit Card Marketing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app