Senate Banking members examined concerns about alternative lending products such as payday loans on Wednesday, though consensus on what, if any, changes are needed to the industry remains elusive.
Lawmakers Clash Over Payday Lending Concerns
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter