The nationwide trade group for community banks is asking the Department of Justice to suspend its push to keep questionable merchants out of the mainstream payments system, arguing it is impacting community banks' competitiveness.
'Operation Choke Point' Is Hurting Small Banks: ICBA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app