The future of housing finance reform remains in limbo on Tuesday, after Senate Banking Committee leaders postponed a key vote on legislation to unwind Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
What the Senate Banking Vote Delay Means for GSE Reform
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter