The Senate Banking Committee continued negotiations over the weekend on landmark legislation to overhaul the mortgage finance system, but it still remains unclear when, or if, panel leaders will reschedule a key vote on the bill.
This Is How the Senate Banking GSE Vote Plays Out
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app