Sandy Spring Bancorp in Olney, Md., said its second-quarter earnings will be reduced after a Maryland jury awarded a $6.05 million verdict in a case involving a former employee.
Sandy Spring 2Q Earnings to Be Reduced After Jury Verdict
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app