The testimony in a New Jersey bankruptcy case could complicate foreclosures by Bank of America, which acquired Countrywide in 2008.
Countrywide Routinely Failed to Send Key Docs to MBS Trustees, B of A Employee Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues