CUNA Mutual Group's Doreen Burton offered this advice for eight things to do differently at your credit union:
* Really KNOW your changing members
* Be able to accommodate fragmenting and rapidly changing member product opportunities
* Become a Best of Class marketing organization
* Integrate how you serve members
* Really invest in people
* Get technology right
* Watch the right scoreboard-benchmark against the right competitors
* Make money the new fashion way...but make money.
Credit unions attending The CU Journal's SEG & Business Development Conference were intrigued by much of what Burton shared.
To learn more about how State Employees Credit Union of Michigan revamped its SEG program, contact Chris Day at cday
To learn more about Telhio CU's Casino Night, contact Troy Hall at thall