Winning Marketers Are Recognized
MADISON, Wis.-Other winners of Diamond Awards from the CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council include:
• Business Development: Partners FCU in Burbank, Calif., was recognized for its Synergy program. As a single-sponsor credit union affiliated with The Walt Disney Companies, during 2010 Partners FCU had a positive net member growth (+2%) for the first time in three years, while product and service referrals have increased dramatically.
• Miscellaneous: Erie FCU in Erie, Pa., for its growing business account services program, resulting in a 4.55% increase in business membership growth, a 7.37% increase in business deposit growth and $1.05 million in new business loans.
• Miscellaneous: Pioneer WV FCU in Charleston, W. Va., for developing and implementing a brand for their CU, which it credited with helping to double the loan volume of past years.
Recognized for personal achievements were:
• Joye Cox, VP-marketing for SAFE FCU, Sumter, S.C., who was the 2011 Hall of Fame inductee. During her tenure, SAFE FCU has growth from $64.5 million in assets to $671 million in assets. Cox is also co-founder and executive committee member of the CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council, and has won numerous awards.
• Amy McGraw, marketing director for Public Service CU, Romulus, Mich. won the Marketing Professional of the Year Award. McGraw has helped her CU grow from $89.5 million in assets to $126.3 million in assets, and has been active in the Marketing Council and won numerous awards.
• Brynn Ammon, project manager for Pen Air FCU in Pensacola, Fla. was presented with the Business Development Professional of the Year Award. In 2010, under Ammon's leadership, Pen Air FCU opened more than 100 new business accounts and 120 new SEGs, surpassing their goals by 375% and 220% respectively.