1. Bank of New York Mellon will pay about $388 million in cash and common stock to acquire Insight Investment Management Limited from Lloyds Banking Group in London.
2. First Bank of Creve Coeur, Mo., is selling 19 of its Texas branches, which have about $500 million of deposits, to the $5 billion-asset Sterling Bank in Houston.
3. Savings Bank of Mendocino County in Ukiah, Calif., is buying the $132 million-asset Bank of Willits in California in an all-stock transaction. A deal price was not disclosed.
4. First Farmers Financial Corp. of Converse, Ind., is buying Central Bank of Russiaville, Ind., for an undisclosed amount. Central Bank has $55 million of assets.
5. The $43 million-asset First National Bank of Gilman in Illinois is selling itself to neighboring Edgar County Bank and Trust of Paris, Ill., for an undisclosed sum.