Though Georgia has been host to the most failures this year, Illinois banks are getting shut fast enough for the state to keep pace with others that had massive real estate meltdowns, such as California and Florida.
Why Illinois Is Becoming Midwest's Failure Hub
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.