Though Georgia has been host to the most failures this year, Illinois banks are getting shut fast enough for the state to keep pace with others that had massive real estate meltdowns, such as California and Florida.
Why Illinois Is Becoming Midwest's Failure Hub
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues