MB Financial picked up the pieces of Corus Bank after its seizure Friday and now plans to spend the rest of the year integrating what was a sizable hometown acquisition.
After Corus, Serial Buyer Is Now Pausing to 'Digest'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Grow and Attract the Digital GenerationSPONSOR CONTENT
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.