We need a strong regulator who is not enamored of the virtues of national banking at all costs and who understands the damage to local economies that global institutions can wreak.
Viewpoint: Look to the States for Outstanding Comptroller Candidates
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.