Without offering customers much by way of incentives or interest, banks continued to amass deposits in the 4Q at an average clip of 8% versus the 3Q, based on results from ...
Trend of Plentiful, Cheap Deposits Still Has Legs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.