Just three years after Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Money entered the U.S. market with the purchase of a peer-to-peer lending company, Branson has quietly bowed out of consumer ...
Virgin Money Closes Shop in the U.S., Victim of Bad Timing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues