We should build on the FDIC's model to create consistency between banks and nonbanks, as well as between large and small institutions, and eliminate the risk of a disorderly collapse.
Column: FDIC Is a Model for Resolution
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.