The one-year anniversary of Dodd-Frank brought calls on Congress to resist Republican efforts to cut funding to implement and enforce the law's sweeping new regulations.
Regulators, Dems Warn Funding Attacks Will Hurt Industry
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app